John has a Special waly of Loving Bipasa

00:14 Posted by Cool Blogger

Women always eye designer bags. Though it comes nowhere near to diamonds and sapphires, still it attracts women. Bengal bombshell Bipasha Basu has a great craving for designer bags and knowing her fascination for bags boyfriend John Abraham gifted her one worth Rs $3250 (Rs 1.5 lakh). For quite sometime, Bips has been setting her eyes for brown-and-gold Gucci Babouska Medium Boston and John gifted her the same bag.

Bipasha, who got back from a 10-day holiday in USA with John to walk the ramp for Maheka Mirpuri says, "When I went to Philadelphia and then New York with him, I would covet the Babouska every time I would walk into a store. But ever since I started renovating my Bandra flat, I save every rupee as I want to spend it judiciously on furnishings and decorations. I don't splurge on other things but focus on home. I think John saw me looking longingly at the bag and one day he just went and bought it for me! I was thrilled! It's a very exciting gift and something I really wanted."

0 comments:

Post a Comment