Aamir attacked by Ants

02:02 Posted by Cool Blogger

Aamir may be giving Shah Rukh Khan sleepless nights presently but he had to spend a sleepless night recently. The actor - director experienced an ant attack in his own bed.

Aamir says, “Few days ago I had a very bad night. After a long day at work, went to bed at around 3am. Couple hours later, deep in sleep I had this vague feeling of being bitten on my ear. Gradually I was being bitten on my stomach, legs, neck. I was so sleepy that I just kept cursing, scratching, turning and tossing. Finally it got really unbearable, and I kind of woke up…… TO SEE MY BED FILLED WITH ANTS! There were hundreds of them! Crawling all over and giving me hell. I’m feeling scratchy all over just recounting it. Had to jump under the shower and then went and crashed on my couch. Can’t figure out for the life of me how they got there and why? I guess they found something really sweet on that bed, and since Kiran was out on a night shoot I am assuming it was me. Isn’t it amazing how ants find their way to the most unlikely of places.”

He further adds, “I suppose y’all want to know why I have been away so long. Well I’m not sure I can explain. I guess I needed to be by myself for a while. Still, I should have expressed that. My apologies.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment