Deepika Padukone on the cover of fashion magazine - GRAZIA

01:33 Posted by Cool Blogger

It is often said,"A Diamond is a girl's best friend". But can one guess who is a guy's best friend? Well, not for others, but one thing's for sure that if the guy is Ranbir Kapoor then his best friend must be Deepika Padukone, is on the cover of yet another fashion magazine -GRAZIA.

If looking a thousand bucks means looking beautiful, then, the snaps of Deepika in this issue simply makes her priceless. She is justified to the core when she declares that "I charge what I think I am worth and if people are willing to pay me that much, it must mean that they think that I'm worth it too. No one affords risks like investing in actors they don't really believe in." Deepika is one daring lady who can simply do justice to the term 'Hot Property' with her elegance and persona to match.

One may also be keen to know that Prakash Padukone, besides being an ace badminton player and Deepika's proud father, is also the reason as to why she is so much down to earth even though at the pinacle of sucess. "My father's always told me that fame is temporary and it's not important to dwell on it too much." admits Deepika.

With such principles, Deepika is sure to go up the ladder in this glam world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment