I am very comfortable in a Bikini - Celina Jaitley

15:02 Posted by Cool Blogger

Celina Jaitley is definitely one of the most stylish people in the industry. when she was asked who she thinks is the most stylish person in bollywood, she simply said "To be honest I will have to say none in Bollywood. I mean seriously, we are really style deprived. In Hollywood I love Rihanna, the international pop star. She has an amazing fashion sense and is really distinguished and original. Yes, that's all,"

"I am very much comfortable in what I wear, be it a bikini or anything else. And comfort is what matters the most when it comes to style. And of course, how you carry yourself is very important also," added Celina. Mmmm… really, is she absolutely comfortable in a bikini? "I am very comfortable. I am confident about my body and I have no qualms about wearing a bikini whatsoever. Why else would I wear it if I wasn't comfortable?" she asked.

The actress sure seemed on an answering spree When asked about her favourite actress She said, "There are three actually. And they are my 'No Entry' co-stars Lara Dutta, Bipasha Basu and Esha Deol. Lara is amazingly cool, I have to mention," she remarked. She defies at every point. But, really, the actress needs to get a little more real!

But then, wait a minute… isn't that the Celina we all adore?

0 comments:

Post a Comment