Amrita Arora sparks the cover of Grazia

16:50 Posted by Anurag

The Arora sisters are wellknown for their hot and revealing outfits and glamorous looks. Well this time its is the Amrita Arora who adds spark to the latest issue of Grazia . This hottie lass looks hotter than ever before is all set to give her best. And this month being the month of the eternal love, there could have been none better than Amrita and her boyfriend Shakeel Ladak who could have made the cover of Grazia look sassier.

Well, the latest issue of Grazia has more than one can ever think of. It holds the pristine details of the romance between the lovebirds – Amrita Arora and Shakeel Ladak. She confesses "I am completely cuckoo about him and we love being together. He is extremely stable, extremely responsible, and not at all wishy-washy about anything".

She also goes onto add that, "Shakeel is a fiercely private person and though he understands that all the media attention is a part of being with me, he chooses to stay away from it. If people want to take potshots at my relationship, I can't do much about it, but I won't learn from it. My boyfriend is going to come with me to events, I won't compromise on that!"

This and Lots more about the loving duo only in the February issue of Grazia! Don’t miss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment