Shahid makes Aamir His Guru

01:48 Posted by Cool Blogger

After the success of ‘Jab We Met’ one would have liked to see more of Shahid Kapur and when Kismat Konnection hit the theatresone had expected a lot of it. The film did an average business & more was expected of Shahid.

However, of late our dimpled darling has started this trend of making a disappearing act before his film’s release... just like The Perfectionist - Aamir Khan. Shahid has also decided not to sign too many films at a time in order to give each film its required commitment.

Talking about Shahid’s rising film career, the actor believes in doing one film at a time.

“I started off with Ishq Vishq which was a campus film and it did well in spite of me and Ken being new to this business. I am 27 today and with time I have realized that it’s important to focus on one thing at a time. I work better if I do one film at a time and I do my best when I am more focussed. I have signed Yash Raj’s film with Rani, I’ll also be seen in Vishal Bharadwaj’s Kaminey and Ken Ghosh’s Yahoo but all films won’t be worked on simultaneously by me.” Says Shahid

0 comments:

Post a Comment