Aishwarya Rai films and family gossips

19:41 Posted by Anurag

Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan refuses to ignore the speculations about her love for family. The actress has come out turning red on rumours which stating that she is more concerned about her career than family.

Ash is really angry with the media for attributing quotes like “My career is more important to me than my family”, or “If I want to remain in the film industry then I need to stay fit”.

Criticizing the comments Aishwarya said, “I am not just a star. I am also a daughter, a wife, a daughter-in-law and a symbol of true Indian tradition. I have always believed and practiced values that govern our society.”

Previously Aishwarya preferred to remain silent. Even when she was married off to a tree, she chose not to speak because she truly felt better sense would prevail. However, she finally gave away with her silence and has come out red hot at the media.

0 comments:

Post a Comment