Minisha ready to Mingle

00:59 Posted by Cool Blogger

More Sexy Pics of MINISHA LAMBA
Vivacious, angel face, dimpled beauty Minissha Lamba doesn’t mind being called all that. The picture-perfect actor has come a long way from playing the lead in the off-beat Yahan, to doing a second lead in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Corporate, a cameo in Dus Kahaniyan and a lead role in Bachna Ae Haseeno.

One just can’t ignore the confidence in her voice. In fact, people are already talking about her ‘with it’ costumes in the film —patialas teamed with halter tops and denim jackets — which are a rage among youngsters already. Minissha laughs artlessly, “Really,
the clothes suit Mahi, the character I play. I didn’t think of making a fashion statement consciously, but sure if I become more visible thanks to them, it’s fun.”Working in the film was a breeze, especially since there were no catfights.

We girls really didn’t have any scenes together. But we shot a promotional song together and it is amazing working with Bipasha and Deepika.” Talking about Bipasha with whom she worked in Corporate, she says, “Even if she’s a successful actor, Bipasha is friendly, down-to-earth and very endearing. I didn’t get to know her too well, but I’d like to do more films with her.”

And what about poster boy, Ranbir Kapoor? “Well, he’s a very talented actor. He’s easy to get along with and a true gentleman. Working with him was fun and a fabulous experience,” she gushes.

For someone who wanted to be a journalist early in life, what has she imbibed as an actor? “The growing process is on. I need to learn lot more from here. The three years that I spent in the profession have been worth a life-time experience. I’ve become more professional and aware of my surroundings,” replies Minissha.

Minissha doesn’t have any regrets in life. “What’s the point? I think one needs to learn from one’s mistakes. My mistakes have taught me and I am sure they will make me a better person in future.”

A graduate in English literature, Delhi lass Minissha always maintains a low profile. That’s a deliberate decision. She says she does that because “every actor should let her work do the talking. I don’t need to do publicity stunts to be noticed. I think I do good work and that should be good enough for me.”

For now, the headturner is “very single” and yes, by her own admission, “ready to mingle.” So, all you eligible singles out there, dream on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment